01 abril 2009

now won't you listen honey while I say,
how could you tell me that you're goin' away?
don't say that we must part, don't break my aching heart
you know I've loved you truly many years, I loved you night and day
how could you talk to me, honey? can't you see my tears?
now listen while I say

after you've gone, and left me crying
after you've gone, there's no denying
you'll feel blue, you'll feel sad
you'll miss the bestest pal you've ever had
there'll come a time, now don't forget it
there'll come a time, when you'll regret it
someday, when you grow lonely
your heart will break like mine and you'll want me only
after you've gone, after you've gone away

after you've gone, after the break up
after you've gone, you're gonna wake up
you will find that you were blind
to let somebody come and change your mind
after the years that we've been together
the joy and all the tears, a-all types of weather
someday, when you're downhearted
you'll long to be with me right back where we started
after you've gone, after you've gone away

oh baby, think of what you're doing
you know my love for you will drive me to ruin
after you've gone, after you've gone away


After you've gone,
by Fiona Apple

Sem comentários: